Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fabian Before and After

Before After


July and August are the most tiring month. My whole family falls sick except me. First my son Fabian, he admitted hospital because of acute gastroenteritis (diarrhea and vomit) Cause by bacteria in his gastric. He stays at hospital for 3 nights 4 days. Then my daughter fever and runny nose follow by my husband, flu. After a week my son admitted again. He got phlegm. When he breathes I can hear the whizzing sound. Very serious until he need admitted for 5 nights 6 days.

The story not yet ends, when he came back for few days, he vomit again. So, I need to take him to the doctor. The doctor said he maybe he is allergy to milk lactose. He needs to change his milk powder to soy powder. After taking the Isomil (soy powder) he is ok now. I know that the soy powder taking for a long period of time it will cause tooth decay. However, he will drink until 1 year-old. So is ok no need to worry, since he don’t have teeth.

I am extremely exhausted. Being a mother, the most tiring is look after the children when they fall sick! I sleep for two days when every thing settles down.

My Fabian weight went down, you can see how different in the pictures.

3 comments:

jepunlauee said...

wah..children sure grows up fast..only feels like yesterday..Fabian was a baby..and now so big lioa....hehehe,

aiya..cannot be help la,jessi..this is what we called Motherhood....so we hope that when they growsup,they will be how soon to us lo...

amycheah said...

Hey Jesse, I really can't see much of the different maybe I dah terpikat with his handsome face kot! hahahaha .........

He is really handsome la. beh tahan nia.

Jesse Tan said...

To JLE - Baby if u didnt see him for a while his face will change very fast. Si lo...nth much we can do..jz hope

To Amy - really? maybe hv to close up the face to see the different. Next time dunno i will be very busy to take care his bees bcos he will bcome honey to the girls...wakkaka
but really hope dat he dun "pak tor" so young...hehehe...i heard many of my frens son n daugther have relationship during primary school. Aiyo...nowadays children so different from our generation. Don't know to comunicate with them...so worry