Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fabian Passport Photo

This December we are planning to go on holiday. Chloe already had her passport, so we need to take Fabian to do his very first passport. At first, I thought the picture sure not nice, because children can’t like adult smile at the camera. They will look here and there and sometimes when they are not in mood, they cry! Sigh….

At the beginning they said need to take photo at the immigration. The queue is long, we wait for 1 hour plus and he start to feel sleepy and cranky. I was thinking “oh dear, how can he has a smiling face later”. When his turn, he took the picture and the lady said can’t use, because can see my hands. She asks me to take his photo at studio. OMG, I need to take my walk down the street to the photo shop. I was sweating and Fabian look so tired. What to do, I have to no choice. The girl asks me to go in the studio and let him wear a vest, because his clothes is blue color same as the background. Later cannot see his shoulder. The girl and I try to make him smile. Finally, the result is out. Look for yourself and tell me your comment.


I'm very satisfy, because is better than I expected.

10 comments:

Merryn said...

LOL! I LOVE this pic!!!! This must be the CUTEST passport pic ever! seriously.. i love this pic.. :)

Kikey Loo said...

i love the picture as well, he look so cute!!

amycheah said...

hey truly is cute and nice this photo. So, the passport will last for 5 years jugak? so this photo will be stick to him for 5 years too?

Mummy Gwen said...

WOW!! He looks so handsome. So natural looking one...nice. Gwen looks very grumpy in her passport photo..haha.

Jesse Tan said...

Yes, I love this pics very much. This passport will last for 5 yrs.

jepunlauee said...

he is smiling..so cute...

Merryn said...

kenot resist but to come back here and say that he is extremely cute again! lol..

i think there will be some commotion in da imigration point this december. they'll be like, eh.. so cute! wait wait.. see first.. again. hahaha..

Jesse Tan said...

u can come bck anytime to see him. :)

BoeyJoey said...

Oh, Fabian looks so cute in the photo. And what a sweet smile! :-)

reanaclaire said...

hahaha... great pic!! so cute la.. he is looking so intently at the camera, looks very steady and cool too!